A pH-balanced blend of acids, and surfactants, formulated to provide maximum preservation on silage, haylage, feed blends, hay, and stored grass forage (alfalfa, Bermuda grass, bluegrass, brome grass, clover, cowpea hay, fescue, lespedeza, lupines, orchard grass, peanut hay, peavine hay, rye grass, soybean hay, sudan grass, timothy, vetch, and wheat grass) which is intended only for use as animal feed.
Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, 1, 2-Propanedial (Surfactants), Citric Acid, (Antioxidant), Ammonium Hydroxide Solution (Buffering Agents), Water, Certified Color.
- pH: 5.71 – 5.9
- Density: 8.84 lbs./gal.
- Active Ingredients: 68% Min. Propionic Acid
- Other Ingredients: 32%
Directions For Use
Apply at time of processing with approved application equipment at the following rates. Accurate determination of moisture content at time of treatment is necessary for proper application and maximum protection. Failure to properly apply product may result in heating and spoilage.
- Start baling sooner.
- Reduce field-curing losses of protein and other nutrients.
- Less leaf shatter.
- More retained leaves means more nutritious hay.
- Softer, more palatable hay.
- Complete coverage of stems and leaves for maximum protection, due to feed grade surfactants.
- Stable, Ingredients will not separate even at sub zero temperatures.
- User friendly. Safe for skin.
- Available in 450# Drum or 2,250# Tote Animal friendly, beef and dairy cattle, sheep, goats, & horses love it.