- Fully spreading net from edge to edge
- Guaranteed minimum length
- 6-Stage quality control with traceability
- Red edge for ease of installation
- End of roll warning stripe
- UV stabilized
- Increases production time requiring only 2 ½ wraps per bale versus 16 or more with twine.
- Less bale wrap reduces wear and tear on equipment.
- Net wrapping process provides a well shaped bale that is easily transported
- Saves money by repelling moisture to maintain hay quality throughout the feeding season.
- Quickly remove net wrap from the bale making disposal more efficient than twine.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Each roll is core tagged to a specific production run.
View our Net Wrap products by Baler Brand. Baler Brand
Made in USA
Quality ID number
Roll Loading Direction indicators
Suitable for round balers
Suitable for challenging crops